Environment, culture and tourism
Trips, craft lands, discover food and wine, taste the wines, the tome, gorgonzola, sweets, sausages, honey ...
For those who like outdoor occasions there is no shortage!
PALAZZO TORNIELLI in Sizzano
VILLA CACCIA in Romagnano Sesia
The ORTA LAKE, quite unique
LAGO MAGGIORE and the Borromee Islands
the CATHEDRAL of Novara
ONDALAND Water Park Vicolungo
...and much more
- Romagnano Sesia, Roman Aqueduct.
- Arona and the colossus of San Carlo Borromeo.
- Briona: castle Solaroli.
- Galliate: castle Visconteo-Sforzesco.
- San Nazzaro Sesia: Abbazia dei Santi Nazzaro e Celso of 1040. It's the complex most important of all the Novara and Vercelli.
- Novara: the Cathedral, the Church of All Saints, the dome of San Gaudenzio (visit inside).
- The Style Outlets, at Vicolungo, business park with more than 70 outlets.
- Ghemme and the castle-shelter, a town linked to the architect Alessandro Antonelli, designer of Scurolo dedicated to the Blessed Panacea, the church of Santa Maria Assunta in 1666.
- Turin and the Mole Antonelliana.
- Agrate Conturbia: the Wildlife Park La Torbiera.